The worst day ever

Hi my name is Benny. I'm so happy to meet you.Today is the day that the singing inspector comes to see inspect us and his quet strict.His name is Mr Raymond and he is a mean singing inspector.He wears a huge Knickerbockers and thick stockings which makes him look like a hunting man.Raymond has a round red face and hi eyes are like blue gooseberries and gold curls on his head.He is one of the rudest teacher ever.He told me and my friend to sing but we could not sing.We told him we can sing pritty polly so then my friend sang in a wierd voice couse he was scared and i sang in a high voice and then a girl called iras sang but the Singing inspector said that it was horrible and made go study on our maths couse he hated it.We wish that one day the the singing inspector gets in big trouble.So then we alwas heared the people singing.But all we had to do is to study our maths.Thank you for listening bye.

Comments

  1. Hello Christopher. I love your blog. You wrote it in your own unique way. You described the singing inspector really well. Enjoy the rest of your day. good bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ,Chris, I really like your story of being ,Benny. What made you choose that character?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day In the Life of A Child Living in an Informal Settlement

Grade 4 Camp